Thursday, August 20, 2009

I love my boys and can't wait to have my other one!


I am sitting alone tonight, very rare, Ty is in bed early and Matt is eating dinner with a friend. I can't help but think about how much I love these 2 boys in my life and of course long for the one who is not with us yet! God has blessed beyond anything I could ever imagine!
Things this week have made me really look at where we are and what we have and what is really important. It is so easy to loose sight of love and what really matters, satan is really at work...trying to distract me with discouragement and worry...but God is far more powerful than anything satan can send my way. This post is just helping me to refocus on what's real and here right now and rest in God's future grace. He has brought us this far and always brought us through any trials we have been faced with...so I can rest easy that He will continue to lead us, and provide where he guides. I can't wait to blog about my THREE boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment