Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pressure's on..and OH my GOODNESS!

So I am feeling like the pressure is on to actually keep up with this blog we started since we are now telling people about it :0 Yikes. I can already tell that I am not a very good blogger, but hopefully with time I will get better! Also I don't know how to get cute things on here like so many others have...anybody with easy suggestions on how to go about adding things...just let me know!
and now the OH MY GOODNESS.............
I have already gotten behind on this blog, but 2 Monday's ago, on August 3rd we found out that we were officially #13 on the adoption wait list! Whew! I was super excited to just be on the list and no longer "waiting to wait." So I was thinking we might move up one or two spots by next month....but NO....here it is 2 weeks later and already 3 families ahead of us have been matched up with their new baby boy's.......meaning......we are already unofficially #10!!! I can't believe it! Me and Matt's heads are spinning. I know it slow down in Sept. with the court closer and all...but wow 3 spots in 2 weeks, CRAZY!
I can not wait to see the little man God has picked out for our family! WHEW this adoption ride is an emotional one, but I love it!!
Well hopefully I will have this blog juiced up soon with cute things to look at and more pictures!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on getting on the waitlist!! We are unofficially #1 on the boys list so I thought I'd just drop by and say welcome to the wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. we are unofficially #5 on the waitlist. We have been on it for about 8 weeks now and started at #14! The list seems to be moving very quickly! congrats on getting on the list and already moving down! you are right about the adoption ride being emotional. oh yes it is...but i wanted to also say welcome and who knows maybe we could be traveling together!!!

    ReplyDelete