Saturday, February 20, 2010

Tomorrow Night!

Tomorrow Night is THE Night!!
So our court date is Monday the 22nd, but because Ethiopia is about 8 hours ahead of us, then tomorrow night while we're sleeping a judge will be going over all our information and Micah's information and asking questions and then deciding if we are officially, legally, Micah's PARENTS!
To really think about it all is too much for me, all I can do is put it in the hands of the Ultimate Judge and pray He moves the hearts of all those involved so we are named Micah's parents officially and we can begin planning to travel!!!
So if you are reading this, I ask you to pray tonight on Micah's behalf, our behalf, for his birth mom, for the judge and all other persons involved so that we will hear we PASS COURT and can move forward. Should we not pass this time, we would be rescheduled for another date and hope to pass again...but I can't think about that! We may get to know on Monday the results, but it could take a few days.

Lord,
Only you know the outcome on Monday, I give you my anxiety and lay my desires at your feet asking you to help me trust You through it all. I ask that all the documents arrive, no papers are lost, that Micah's birth mom makes it safely and is at peace, that all questions are answered correctly and that when it is all done, we hear that we are legally Micah's parents. You know we have been his parents for a long time now in our hearts and we ask that now it will be made official! Thank you God for that sweet little boy, and though he has no idea what will be going on and how it will all affect him, I pray you prepare his little heart for all the overwhelming love that is headed his way!!!

4 comments: