Monday, March 8, 2010

No news yet!

Well...still no news from our agency!
I am taking that to mean that they haven't recieved any news from Ethiopia, our case worker has been with us the whole way and I know she would have called already if she knew anything.
I am at total peace though, beyond peace really, kind of like a little excitment for somthing I can't explain!
All I can do is hope that the delay is working in our favor (I have seen God turn so many delays and detours into glorious outcomes!) perhaps they are waiting until the official court decree is done and sent to the US embassy, which would mean we'd be ready to travel and SOON I hope! :)
Only God knows and for now that's all I know! :)
I will keep everyone updated! Thanks for all your prayers and please keep them up!

No comments:

Post a Comment