Saturday, October 24, 2009

I was tagged! Cute little Whitney (mommy to baby boy in Ethiopia see Pratterbox.blogspot.com) tagged me to do this! The "tag" challenge was to respond to each of the following questions with a one-word answer, then tag 6 other bloggers to do the same. I am horrible at these things but here goes!....

1. Where is your cell phone? Table
2. Your hair? Flat
3. Your mother? Pure
4. Your father? goofy
5. Your favorite food? fries
6. Your dream last night? Didn't
7. Your favorite drink? Diet Pepsi
8. Your dream/goal? Heaven
9. What room are you in? Living
10. Your hobby? Photography
11. Your fear? Cancer
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren’t? patient
15. Muffins? chocolate chip
16. Wish list item? Babyboy
17. Where did you grow up? Here - Lexington
18. Last thing you did? Baked
19. What are you wearing? Scrubs ( might have to go in to work :( )
20. Your TV? Football (Go Cats!)
21. Your pets? Huskey
22. Friends? wonderful
23. Your life? Amazing
24. Your mood? curious
25. Missing someone? the little boy I am waiting for! (couldn't help it had to use more than 1 word)
26. Vehicle? tired
27. Something you’re not wearing? socks
28. Your favorite store? Walmart
29. Your favorite color? Pink
30. When was the last time you laughed? morning
31. Last time you cried? afternoon
32. Your best friend? hubby
33. One place that I go to over and over? Bed
34. One person who emails me regularly? Mom
35. Favorite place to eat? moms and mother-in-laws......good and free!!

so I didn't exactly keep it to one word! But I am just proud I got it done!

No comments:

Post a Comment