Monday, October 26, 2009

Coffee + Adoption Fundraiser = perfect!

http://www.justlovecoffee.com/TheWalters


Please check out our online coffee store!! A wonderful man who has also adopted, started this great way of helping families raise money for their adoptions! $5 of every bag of coffee sold will be given directly to us each month! 100 bags = $500!! That seems so easy!!! I have tried the coffee myself and it is much better than the off brand I buy! :D It is great actually, I tried the Ethiopian brew of course :) but there is many others to choose from.
I know we may seem a little over the top with asking for money and fundraising, but I hope and pray others aren't annoyed or overwhelmed by our efforts to bring home a sweet little boy....$20,000 is alot of money most people pay that for a car over a course of 5 years...we are expected to come up with that in just months! All I know is "where God guides, He provides!" When this sweet baby boy is brought home I will know and I hope everyone who has witnessed this journey will know that it was all by the work and power of our ALMIGHTY GOD!
TO HIM BE THE GLORY!!

1 comment:

  1. I have had to learn......when asking/fundraising for money...that you are giving others the opportunity to help you do what God has called you to do. That should never make anyone annoyed or put off. It should give us GREAT JOY :)

    ReplyDelete