Friday, October 2, 2009

Anxiety....

"Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will gaurd your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus". Philippians 4:6&7

Oh how grateful I am for sweet scriptures such as this one...peace that transcends all understanding... this what I need.
We are headed to the 'Together 4 Adoption' conference in Nashville TN this weekend and I am so very excited. It will be a time for my husband and I to be alone together, just us, which I think all couples, especially those with children, need from time to time and it will be an amazing worshipful experience as we hear from others who have adopted and learn all that God wants us to learn about this amazing plan he has for us! However I am anxious at the same time because we are leaving our little boy here for the weekend. He will be with my mom who he loves and she treats him like a little 22 lb king! But it is still the longest I have ever been without him...from Friday afternoon to Sunday afternoon...I know he will be fine but satan has a way of creeping fear and anxiety in, yet this morning with this scripture I am battleing that and praying against it with faith that God's peace that transcends all understanding will be gaurding my heart and my mind in Christ Jesus! How amazing!
So I am off to finish packing and headed to TN...while Tyler is off to Memaw's and may even go to the Lousieville Zoo tomorrow! I know God will make this weekend an amazing one!

5 comments:

  1. Have a super time at the conference this weekend!! So excited for you! Is this the same one that "Babe of My Heart" is photographing? God's got it all under control- all the worries, fears, and concerns. Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the red heart with Ethiopia inside!! How do I order a shirt? You've got so many adorable ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. have a great weekend! we are going away for the first time EVER tonight, but just for the night...our oldest daughter is 5, so it has been a long long time ways with no kids (the last time away with no kids was when we didnt have any kids! :) ) do you live near louisville?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, we aren't very good at leaving the little ones either, but again- very important. I am sure he will have a blast! I pray you both do as well. Have fun worshiping, being together, and being filled!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had anxiety before, but I got a lot better now, thanks to www.medsheaven.com I HIGHLY recommend ordering from them, they have a section on their website for anxiety pills and the best part there is no prescription required!!! uc

    ReplyDelete