Wednesday, December 9, 2009

God must be up to somthing!

I can't help but wonder...."What in the world are you up to God?" :)
My hubby has been home alot off and on the past 2 weeks...making for many days that seemed like the perfect time to get our awaited phone call...BUT no call. We even heard news that the transition home will be moving to a bigger and better place the end of this month, so I was afraid they'd hold off on referrals until after the move and the new year! A sweet friend informed me she heard other wise from her case worker though, who said they were confident that referrals would be made this month...so yeah! I am hopeful! God must really have a special and amazing moment waiting for us...We are praying that he is being comforted during so many transtions and testing and that his papers arrive in order and all together so they will be ready to be given to us!! (soon!) I am not really as anxious as I once was...after 2 weeks that dwindles :) but am finally at that place were I can just say ahhh it will happen when God wants it to!
God gave me this verse today
"Be joyful ALWAYS. Pray CONTINUALLY. Give THANKS in ALL circumstances for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus" 1 Thess.
So...it's not just when I FEEL joyful and not when I NEED somthing that I should pray and I should be THANKFUL even while I WAIT!!!! Thank you God....you are teaching me so much!

1 comment:

  1. The moment you get that call will be a moment you will never forget, that's for sure! Can't wait to hear about it!

    ReplyDelete