Thursday, September 24, 2009


So... it looks like Tyler is not so thrilled about being carried around in my home-made baby sling :) I hope his new brother will be! This one was kinda small for him...but I wanted to try it out! Anyway on to....




My oh so precious parents :)



My dad came over to look at our dishwasher which wasn't spinning the water out, we found nasty yellowish water in the bottom of it...gross! BUT thankfully he was able to figure out where the clog was and now the dishwasher is up and running! I have to admit that washing the dishes by hand the "old fashion way" was kinda fun. It took me back to washing dishes as a kid...my dad would wash and I would dry :)

Also my mom got to pick up her "Love for Ethiopia" shirt! :) Too cute - she had a hard time posing for a picture by herself so dad had to jump in!

I am feeling random, but want to end with this..........
"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for His compassions never fail. They are new every morning; great is Your faithfulness. I say to myself, 'The Lord is my portion; therefore I will wait on him" Lamentations 3:22


























































1 comment: